HOW TO ENTER
- The competition is open to Transition Year Students resident in the Republic of Ireland only.
- Transition Year students must enter the competition as individuals.
- Entries must demonstrate engagement with any of Bus Éireann’s services (city/rural/school transport).
- Entrants may be asked for a letter of confirmation from their school confirming that they are Transition Year students.
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Deadline for entries is Friday, March 16, 2018
Entries must be made in one of the following formats:
- Video (no longer than 2 minutes)
- 20 photos (captioned)
- Typed essay (no longer than 1,000 words.)
Entries must document highlights of their personal journey to school each day. Entrants must also demonstrate engagement with Bus Éireann’s services.
In marking the entries, the following will be considered by the judges:
- Innovation (originality of entry and uniqueness): 40 marks
- Quality of entry (quality of photos, videos, composition of essay, overall presentation): 40 marks
- Demonstrated engagement with any of Bus Éireann’s services (city/rural/school transport): 20 marks
Dates to Note
- The competition will open for entries at February 16 and will close at March 16, 2018
- All regional winners will be notified by March 30, 2018 and will automatically qualify for the national final.
- The national winner will be notified of selection by April 11th, 2018
Terms and conditions
Please read the full terms and conditions here before you start your project.